STANLEY MARKETPLACE FESTIVAL GROUND
2501 DALLAS STREET, AURORA, CO 80010
Coming from I25 North or South:
I-70 East to exit 278 Quebec Street
Right on to Quebec Street South
Left onto MLK Blvd.
Right onto Emporia Street – Continue onto N. Dayton Way
Turn right onto E. 25th Ave.
Patron parking is in the Montview Plaza parking lot on the corner of Montview and Clinton. There is no charge for parking in this lot and it is a 1.5 block walk to the venue.
Additional parking is available on Beeler Street between 22nd and 26th Ave.
Please do not park in the Stanley Marketplace lot.
Take A-Line Train to Central Station stop (8200 Smith Rd.)
There will be a designated Lyft/Uber pick-up at this stop where you can call a short ride to Stanley MarketPlace
Take Stout St. to Downing intersection
Make a right on 31st Ave. continuing onto MLK Blvd.
Right onto Emporia St. continuing onto N. Dayton Way
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment remains to prioritize the safety of our attendees, staff, and vendors. Below you will find some notable event and venue protocols we have developed and adopted to help everyone be safe while having fun during Top Taco.
Conditions may change throughout the event season based on guidance from City and State authorities. We will notify attendees and vendors of any important news.
Top Taco is thrilled to have live events and to create an unbeatable experience. Here is what Top Taco is doing to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone.
Large outdoor event spaces:
The space we occupy at Stanley Marketplace covers 140,000 square feet. There is ample outdoor space for attendees to move and not feel crowded throughout the field.
• Top Taco has also limited its capacity by almost 1000 people.
• The layout of the 2021 Top Taco event emphasizes safety and social distancing
Internal Health Inspection Team:
• We have partnered with Professor Jackson Lamb and his team (12 inspectors) from Metro State University to internally parole all restaurant and vendor booths to ensure that all health and COVID restrictions are being adhered to.
• The 2021 Top Taco event is offering limited seating within the event space to reduce the amount of group gathering and to help the flow through the venue.
• We encourage attendees to keep at least 6 feet of physical distance from people outside of their households if unvaccinated
• Social Distancing is encouraged on all signage for every line within the festival
• We recommend wearing a mask to all attendees if they cannot socially distance.
Hand Sanitizer and Hand Washing:
• There will be hand sanitizer throughout the festival and at each restaurant booth
• Hand washing stations will be next to the restrooms
TO ALL ATTENDEES
• DO NOT ATTEND the event if you are feeling sick in any way, for the safety of yourself and others.
•We will be messaging across social media and emails to suggest masks at the event, vaccines and COVID testing.
• We will have 3 jumbotrons at the event that will loop CDC guidelines for COVID and suggest that people keep their distance from each other.
• All attendees, staff, and vendors will be alerted if there is any rise in cases after the event date.
The safety of our guests is our main priority. Top Taco is an entirely outdoor event, so with some minor precautions we can keep things safe and fun for everyone.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Please email Jeff Suskin at email@example.com
You will have an e-ticket furnished by Eventbrite sent to your email.
Top Taco Denver happens rain or shine.
The festival is rain or shine. It is never a bad idea to bring a rain jacket or layers depending on the weather report. Colorado summers mean varied weather. Bring your ID. This event is 21+ only and you will not be able to enter without it. ANY persons under 21 years old will be turned away at the gate. We will have water stations in various locations, clearly marked, around the festival. Please do not bring a water bottle to the festival. FREE water is available in the festival and all bottles will be recycled through our Zero Waste, Zero Hunger Program.
• Weapons of any kind
• Illegal substances
• Squirt guns, misters, spray bottles, etc.
• Laser pens and similar focused-light devices
• Pets (service and working animals are not considered pets and are exempt from this policy)
• Bicycles, scooters, personal motorized vehicles (bike parking will be available)
• Musical instruments
• Fake IDs (these will be confiscated and your wristband will be cut without refund)
• Outside food or drink
There will be a bag check, please pack bags lightly so we can get you into Chicken Fight! as fast as possible!
Yes! We will have water stations in various locations, clearly marked, around the festival.
No. This is a 21+ event only. Please leave your children at home. We aren’t afraid they will drink, for their safety, we don’t want them in the vicinity of adults who are drinking.
Please email Jeff Suskin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pets are not permitted. Service and working animals are not considered pets and are exempt from this policy.